DENVER, CO - In the first half of 2007, Allstar Electrical Services, LLC has earned five prestigious awards for superior performance in electrical contracting.
Three of the awards presented by the Rocky Mountain Chapter of Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) in 2007 included:
- Meritorious Award, Low Voltage Category for Haney’s Coffee Shop photogoltaic installation at Haney’s Coffee Shop.
- Meritorious Award, Commercial Project Under $1,000,000 for the Courtyard by Marriott.
- Summit Award, Commercial Project Under $1,000,000 for work on the Warren Occupational Technical Center.
- Allstar Electrical Services also received the Better Business Bureau Gold Star Certificate for zero complaints in the last 3 years.
- Additionally, the company was named Subcontractor of the Year for 2007 by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), Front Range Chapter.
The awards, says Gary Stone, owner of the company that serves metro Denver and Colorado’s Front Range, “come as a high honor. We take great pride in the level of services our highly skilled electricians perform every day in the name of Allstar Electrical Services.”
If anything, says Stone, responsiveness by many subcontractors and electrical shops is lacking. “We hear regularly from new customers that they are pleasantly surprised that we answer our telephones and respond same-day in most cases. Many of them have placed calls to other electrical contractors only to find that they don’t get a call back or if they do, that service can’t be scheduled for days, weeks and even months on bigger jobs.”
Attracting better electricians who are licensed, trained and as well possess customer service skills is Allstar’s forte. Stone regularly fields many, many electrician interviews to find the expert that fits the Allstar model of responsiveness and preparedness.
Allstar equips its electricians with newer, logoed vans that are fully stocked so that the time involved in repairs is minimized as the electrician has many replacement parts on hand in his vehicle. Additionally, the Allstar warehouse and showroom are conveniently located near I-70 and I-25 for faster response times to most parts of the Denver metro area.
Contact Allstar Electrical Services LLC at (303) 399-7420 or visit the Allstar website at www.allstarelectrical.com.