Like many other businesses, the Allstar Electrical team has spent the last several days learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. That means understanding how it affects our employees, customers and communities, and making any necessary adjustments to our work and operations.
Our primary goal is keeping our customers and employees safe. We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. Thus far:
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or are returning from an area identified as posing a coronavirus-related risk
- We have increased cleaning services at our facility and are adding hand sanitizer at multiple locations throughout our building as well as in all our vehicles
- We are taking extra measures to clean and disinfect our vehicles and equipment
- We are stressing preventive measures among our employees including social distancing, frequent hand washing and sanitary practices such as covering coughs and sneezes
- We continue to monitor all the appropriate medical advice and encourage our employees to take all reasonable precautions, including self-quarantine, where appropriate
Allstar Electrical Services will continue to offer all our regular and emergency services as long as we deem it appropriate. If you have scheduled in-home services and want to reschedule due to illness or simply as a precaution, call 303.399.7420 and we will work to accommodate your needs.
Likewise, we would appreciate it if you would reschedule your appointment if anyone in your household is ill or may have been exposed to coronavirus or any other communicable illness.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.
We thank you for your trust in us and look forward to providing the area’s best electrical services in the future.