In 1887, Baron Alois von Winckler platted the original Park Hill development on 32 acres of land he owned east of City Park. In 1898, the Baron offered a good portion of his land to be used as a camp for the Colorado National Guard preparing to go to battle in the Spanish American War. When the troops departed, the depressed Baron took his own life. The first homes in Park Hill were offered for sale in 1900. With approximately 30,000 residents, the neighborhood features Park Hill Golf Club, located on Colorado Boulevard; the 18-hole, par 71 course designed by Clark Hamilton in 1931, is a city favorite.
Allstar Electrical Services loves to work in Park Hill, especially since our Stapleton office are only minutes away.