Retrofit your home with LED and save!
Let AllStar Electrical introduce you to the benefits of converting your home’s electrical systems to LED (Light Emitting Diode) technology. LED has traditionally been used in clocks, computer and television screens and auto dashboards. Fast becoming the industry standard, now you can retrofit your home with LED fixtures and bulbs and enjoy the beauty, effectiveness and cost savings immediately.
- State-of-the-art LED lighting systems operate for a fraction of the cost (up to 1/30 the cost of a standard bulb) of traditional lighting systems.
- LED bulbs last years longer than any standard filament light bulb, fluorescent bulb or halogen bulb.
- LED lighting works in both interior and exterior settings.
- LED lighting systems can be focused on a single point, i.e. as in highlighting art or can be broadened across an entire room or yard.
- LED lighting systems are substantially less costly to operate and the bulbs last for years longer than traditional bulbs netting you substantial savings.
- LED bulbs provide more light per watt of energy than incandescent or fluorescent bulbs.
Use LED lighting for:
- Exterior & landscape lighting
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Wall-mounted fixtures
- Ceiling-mounted fixtures
- Can lighting
- Pendant lighting, miniatures too
To learn more about LED lighting for your home, contact Allstar Electrical at email@example.com call 303.399.7420.